Set Up A Custom Domain In Blogger
A refer for : custom domain setup on blogger with godaddy.com , how to setup a custom domain , custom domain setup blogger , how to setup a custom domain on blogger , setup blogger custom domain godaddy , best offers for domains , coupon codes , setup custom domain for blogger , wordpress custom domain setup .
Do you wish to switch from blogspot.com to a custom domain ?
These simple steps will make the process easy for you to switch from blogspot.com to a custom domain . First of all select a best domain that suites your blog . Now buy the domain, you might have a question on from where you could buy this domain or which is the best for buying domain and you may also think of offers so that you can save your money . I would help you with these questions and on how you can set the domain on your blog .
First of all buy the domain that you liked, here are some best offers for you .
Best from GoDaddy
- ₹ 99.00* on .com
- ₹ 249.00* on .in
- ₹ 65.00* on .space
- ₹ 99.00* on .club
Best from BigRock
- .COM Rs.99*
- NET Rs.639
- .BIZ Rs.199
- .IN Rs.449
- .ORG Rs.299
- .CO Rs.399
After buying a domain you can proceed with the setup .
Setting up your DNS settings :
- Go to blogger.com
- In the settings click “Set up a third-party URL for your blog” option
- Add the domain you bought like www.domain.com and click save
- Now an error will appear with some instructions
- Then go to the place where you bought the domain from and choose the domain you bought
- Click on edit DNS files
- Then add the DNS records
- First add these
@ 3600 IN A 126.96.36.199
@ 3600 IN A 188.8.131.52
@ 3600 IN A 184.108.40.206
@ 3600 IN A 220.127.116.11
- Now add the CNAME’s
- Thats all now go to blogger and save the new domain www.example.com
- Now the error will be gone and you can access your blog with a custom domain