Activate Free SSL For Blogger Custom Domains
Blogger normally provides Free SSL for its sub-domains that is example.blogspot.com and they do not provide an SSL for custom domains ( Domains that you bought. Like example.com, techmobs.in etc ).
How to get free SSL for blogger website with custom domains?
So what is the way for getting a free SSL for blogger custom domains without using Cloudflare?
Steps For Activating Free SSL for Blogger Custom Domains
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Go to settings -> User Settings.
- For the option Use Blogger Draft select Yes and save the changes.
- Now come back to Settings -> Basic.
- Check the option HTTPS availability and you could see that you could select it Yes or No. Now you could turn on HTTPS just by choosing Yes.
- Now wait for some time ( around 15 minutes ) and try accessing your site with HTTPS it would be opening your site with an encrypted connection.
- After you find that you are able to access your site with HTTPS, Select Yes for HTTPS redirect. This lets the visitors on HTTP to Redirect To HTTPS.
- That’s all these simple steps could activate Free SSL For your Blogger Custom Domains.
Hope this post was helpful for you, I would be writing more such posts according to your interest let me know whether you liked it or not by leaving a comment below.