Activate Free SSL For Blogger Custom Domains
Hai, in this post well be see how we can Activate Free SSL For Blogger Custom Domains and we won’t be using CloudFlare for this. It is really easy to activate free SSL for you Blogger website which has a custom domain. So let’s take a look at it.
Blogger normally provides Free SSL for its sub-domains that is example.blogspot.com and they do not provide an SSL for custom domains ( Domains that you bought. Like example.com, techmobs.in etc ).
How to get free SSL for blogger website with custom domains?
So what is the way for getting a free SSL for blogger custom domains without using Cloudflare?
Steps For Activating Free SSL for Blogger Custom Domains
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Go to settings -> User Settings.
- For the option Use Blogger Draft select Yes and save the changes.
- Now come back to Settings -> Basic.
- Check the option HTTPS availability and you could see that you could select it Yes or No. Now you could turn on HTTPS just by choosing Yes.
- Now wait for some time ( around 15 minutes ) and try accessing your site with HTTPS it would be opening your site with an encrypted connection.
- After you find that you are able to access your site with HTTPS, Select Yes for HTTPS redirect. This lets the visitors on HTTP to Redirect To HTTPS.
- That’s all these simple steps could activate Free SSL For your Blogger Custom Domains.
Hope this post was helpful for you, I would be writing more such posts according to your interest let me know whether you liked it or not by leaving a comment below.